{Welcome}

Hi! Welcome to my blog! If you are interested in seeing a portfolio of my work please click HERE. This blog is where you can find sneak peeks of recent sessions, info on pricing and specials and occasionally some pictures of my son, and whats new in our world. If you are interested in a session or have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me. Thank you for stopping by!

12.10.2011

{Orange County Family Photographer}- What a difference a year makes!

I can't believe how quickly this year has flown by! It's so amazing to see what a difference one little year makes in the lives of the people we love. Last year my bestie's family was getting ready to welcome their second son. (You can see their then little family of 3 HERE.) This year, their sweet baby boy is 11 months and as cute as can be!! "C" has grown up so much, and become such a great big brother, and very smart kid. Its always a great time taking your pics. I hope you love them! I can't wait to continue to document the changes in your handsome boys and in your lives. :) xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment